Thank you for purchasing and using Iview Technology Limited products, in order to offer you better service, get better communications with you,we hereby draw up this after sales service commitment. This commitment is only applicable for those products which produced and sold by Iview Technology Limited, and our authorized agent.
Iview Technology Limited (hereby refer as ‘iViewtec’) establishes the following guidelines to deliver the best quality with shortest turn around time for Replacements & Repairs.
2.1 Warranty Period
iViewtec offers limited Two (2) year warranty for all hardware products designed and manufactured by iViewtec. The warranty period will be effective from date of purchase & invoice.
2.2 Warranty Coverage
iViewtec warrants the original purchaser that the full range of Surveillance products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Two (2) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not cover any damage attributable to erroneous installation of the product.
The original purchaser shall without undue delay notify of any defect which appears, failure to which shall mean that the purchaser loses its right to have the defect remedied. And, iViewtec Limited Warranty Policy covers the full range of Surveillance hardware products
2.3 Exclusions from Warranty
iViewtec assumes no liability as a consequence of following circumstances, under which will be automatically excluded for warranty,
- The products & solutions found to be defective after expiry of the warranty period.
- The product has been subjected to misuse, abuse, or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other cause. Such conditions will be determined by iViewtec in its sole unfettered discretion.
- This warranty is void if the unit is tampered with or altered in any way. If the product is to be used outdoors or indoors, humid, or other hostile environments, it must be suitably protected. Camera products specifically, must be protected, whether in use or not, from exposure to direct sunlight or halogen light – which may damage the CCD image sensor. This applies to both indoor and outdoor use of the cameras.
For camera products supplied without a lens, extreme care should be used when mounting a lens on these products. Damage to the product due to incorrectly mounted lenses will invalidate this limited hardware warranty.
- Certain models of iViewtec products are designed specifically for indoor use only. These particular cameras CANNOT be used outdoors as it will damage the CCD. Use of these products outdoors will void this warranty.
- Product updates; reworks, and tests upon the request of customers in the absence of proper warranty coverage from iViewtec.
- Product is damaged beyond repairs due to uncontrollable factors such as shipping; nature disasters, including but not limited to lighting strike, flooding, earthquake.
- This warranty does not cover iViewtec products purchased from unauthorized sources of supply. iViewtec will not replace these units regardless of whether or not the product is in or out of warranty.
Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned requirements will invalidate this limited hardware warranty.
iViewtec total liability for any defects shall be limited to repair or replacement of the product, at iViewtec sole discretion, and this shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy.
3. Process and Expenses
3.1 For faulty product within One(1) calendar month upon receipt
The customer shall test all the Products thoroughly as soon as possible after first receipt. For products which are found to be defective within One (1) calendar months upon receipt, iViewtec will replace the defective iViewtec-made Product with a new one at its own expense.
iViewtec reserves the right to examine the product(s) upon receipt from customers based on the above conditions. If the product(s) is (are) damaged causing by customer’s improper use, customer shall be liable to pay the charge occurred or pay the price of the replacement(s) if the product(s) set forth above is (are) totally discard.
3.2 For warranty product after One (1) calendar month upon receipt, and for not warranty product
- iViewtec will bear the costs of reworking, sorting, repairing and/or replacing nonconforming and defective Products covered by the warranty.
- The Customer will bear the reasonable costs of reworking, sorting, repairing and/or replacing nonconforming and defective products not covered by the warranty. Such Products include those repaired after expiry of the warranty period, and those which have been subjected to abuse, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or improper installation.
- The Customer will bear the costs of shipping all defective Products to iViewtec for repair.
- For Products covered by the warranty, iViewtec will bear the costs of returning the duly repaired Product to the Customer.
For Products not covered by the warranty, the Customer will bear the reasonable costs of returning the duly repaired Product to the Customer.
-iViewtec reserves the right to charge a “No Fault Found!” fee for products returned as defective where no fault could be found by iViewtec. The “No Fault Found” charge will be calculated as freight charge (if incurred) plus 10% of invoice price for the unit as handling charges. Customer should check and confirm clearly with iViewtec’s technical team before return.
-iViewtec has the right to decide if it is better to send spare parts for warranty times accordingly